Teaching Art 101 e-Course Update

The summer e-course is SOLD OUT. Please join me on October 15-November 2, 2012 when I offer the course again. Registration will begin early September. Thank you!

I am thrilled to announce that the Teaching Art 101 e-Course is almost filled to capacity! I will be accepting only 20 additional students. I hadn’t planned on capping registration, but I want to ensure that you all get the attention you deserve. Because of this response, I will offer this 3-week course again on Monday, October 15th-Friday, November 2, 2012. Please note that I cannot guarantee that the class content and fee will remain the same. After the summer course ends, I will be analyzing the course content and might make changes. Registration for the Fall session will begin around end-September. (Yay!)

Thank you so much for your encouraging words of support as I venture into this new phase of Deep Space Sparkle. I have been working very hard devising a course that will get you motivated, inspired and empowered! I can’t wait for you all to see the new lessons, tips on teaching the familiar ones and getting to know you better on the forums. Honesty, designing this course is just so much fun and I can’t think of a better way to kick off my summer!

If you have signed up and paid for this course, I will be sending you all a confirmation email this Friday, June 8th. Please make sure that you check the email that you used for payment. This is very important as this is the only email we have on file. If you do not receive an email, and you are certain that you have paid, please email me privately at patty.palmer@deepspacesparkle.com. This email will contain a form for you to fill out, plus required art supplies and a few other technical details.

Click here to register for Teaching Art 101

Best,

1. Shauna says:

I am so glad that I caught this e-mail today. I have been wanting to sign up for your course but hadn’t had a chance to register yet. I just registered and I am glad to have a spot in your first session. I can’t wait! I have previously taught Fourth Grade, and Preschool, and after a break at home with my little ones I will be back teaching (in the Elem. Schools) my first year of Art. I already know I am going to benefit so much from your class. Thanks ahead of time for all of the hard work you have put into this e-course!
    Take Care!

2. Just signed up.and sent my payment via paypal..am so excited….I am at a cross roads in my own career, and decided to take this course, to see if I would enjoy teaching art to children, while learning some basic techniques, myself!
    I have some friends, with children, who encouraging me to give this a try. I feel like The Universe sent this to me! Can hardly wait.

Robin

I love this Robin. I really hope that I can inspired you to teach art. I love it but nine years ago I had no idea what teaching art to kids was even possible. Life takes you down some fun paths! See you in class.

3. Denise says:

I’m excited to take your summer course as well. I teach 1-5th grade art and have so appreciated all your lessons and wisdom for the art room. You do an excellent job on this blog, the lesson (I have most all) and I can’t wait for the course. Thanks for sharing.

4. Kathleen says:

Bummer! I was just trying to decide if I was going to take it!!
    kathleen
    Growing Kinders

5. Tina says:

Is there a waiting list? I was going to sign up so I could take before my first teaching experience this fall :-(

If you do have a waiting list, please add my name. Thanks!

I love your site…it has really been inspiring and encouraging!

Tina

6. Lindsay Ruiz says:

I too would love to be on your waiting list if someone drops out. I will be doing my first year of teaching this fall and would love, and need, to take your class! I have three girls, ages 7, 5, and 4, and we have loved every minute doing the lessons you’ve provided on this site. I LOVE IT!!! and so do my munchkins!

7. Lisa says:

So sad :( I would love to be added to the waiting list!.

8. Caroline M. says:

I’m sad to have missed the opportunity to register for your course! I held off on signing up until I spoke to my principal about it this morning in our end-of-year meeting. :( If there is any sort of waiting list, I’d love to have my name on it!

Thanks for all you do, Patty!

9. Lisa Bellamy says:

I was also waiting to talk to my principal. Do you have a waiting list? Love your work!!! Lisa

10. Debbie Solie says:

Boo hoo, after teaching my first year of art classes, I need to glean all the helpful hints I can from the experts. I too was so excited to take your class. I got the ok yesterday afternoon from my principal. The topics sounded perfect for me…absent student, those who finish up first, etc. I am still moping. Please put me on the waiting list too.

11. Brenda Fee says:

Please add me to your waiting list too… I had planned on signing up but waited too long to talk with my principal.

Thanks!

12. Cara says:

Hi, I would love to be on a waiting list as well. I am just finishing teaching Art and would have loved to add some new ideas to my repertoire

13. Hi
    Cant believe I didnt see this email aaragh gutted. please inform me if you have any drop outs and put me on your waiting list please.

Jude

14. Marie Slone says:

Please put me also on the list if you can! Thanks

15. maria sonia says:

I love your art passion and the work you create on your website. It helps me decide on how to go about projects. I have been teaching art for the past 6 years. I teach grades 1 -3. As much asI am loving art. I am looking forward to your workshop. I have signed up for the first batch.

Regards