While on vacation this month in Canada, I have had lots of time to reflect on what is working in my life and what needs adjusting.
I identified a few things that are an absolute must for living a healthy, inspiring and productive life.
This podcast takes a deep dive into morning routines, the essentials of inspiration (including how I cultivate mine) and the hard facts of aging well.
I can’t wait to hear how and where you find inspiration, if you have a morning routine and how you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
THINGS YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why a morning routine is so important and what I do that energizes me for the day
- How my own morning routine has evolved over time
- How you can learn to become efficient with a full schedule
- Why having systems is essential for the creative thought process
- What you can do to incorporate inspiration into your daily life and “feed your brain”
- Why I recommend taking care of your body and all-around wellness
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Pre-Order Patty’s new book Draw, Paint, Sparkle Publication Date August 21
www.monday.com (Software Patty’s team uses)
Circe by Madeline Miller
Educate by Tara Westover
Goddesses Never Age by Dr. Christiane Northrup
The Body Book by Cameron Diaz