Are you a credentialed art teacher?
Or are you teaching art without an art related degree?
I’m curious because this topic has been a HOT one in our Facebook groups. And truthfully, if I get hate mail at all, it’s usually because of two things: selling art lessons or saying you can teach art even if you’re not an artist.
I do both because I believe in both. Especially the latter.
In this episode of Art Made Easy, I talk about the friction that can happen when these two types of art educators collide.
I’ll go over my strategies that can help you adjust your mindset in order to stay positive and be confident with the skills that you have.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Helpful practices from my experience as a non-credentialed art teacher
– How to overcome your feelings and change your mindset
– Strategies to keep your focus on happy art and happy kids
– Tips for staying motivated
– How to avoid toxic thoughts
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Join us in the Dazzlers Aftershow Discussion
Podcasts related to this episode: