When you demonstrate a project, your goal is to communicate the process in a way that connects to the students. A demo lays out the steps, so each student can fully understand the steps and complete the lesson.
The question is how do you do that?
In this episode, I’ll go over my experiences with different tools and technology that I’ve tried for art demos (what worked and didn’t work.) Plus, classroom management tips that will really help you nail your art demo.
Need some more art lesson inspiration? Click below to check out more lesson posts on my blog:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Answers to the most common questions I get about art demos
– How you can switch up your demos for different grade levels
– What you can do to command their attention during a demo
– How to teach a guided drawing to a class
– The pros and cons of using a document camera versus demonstrating on your whiteboard and teaching around a table
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
LINKS & RESOURCES:
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram