What’s Your Word of the Year?
In today’s episode, I’ll share how I use mine and how you can incorporate a Word of the Year into your life. There are parts of this conversation that move past picking a word to represent how you want to feel or what action you want to take in the new year.
My word evolved because of a bad situation in one of my past art classes. In order not to repeat the scenario, I created an intention that I still follow today.
I’d love to hear what your Word of the Year is, if you have one and how it has changed how you use in every day.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• How I define my Word of the Year and who inspired it
• Why the practice of setting a word for the year can be helpful
• What things you can do to stay hyper-aware of your word throughout the year
• What happens when your students begin to trust you
• Which words I’ve used throughout the years and why
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINK & RESOURCES
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram