Occasionally, our efforts to make an impact show up in sweet love notes from a first-grader or a required essay to a favorite teacher. Sometimes it’s larger and grander in scale like your annual art show. Other days, the monotony of daily routines, sassy kids and challenging schedules make it hard to tell if what we are doing is having any impact at all.
On this episode of Art Made Easy, Patty shares 5 likely ways you are making an impact without even being aware of it.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• How many children our members are impacting worldwide
• Why you have to pay attention to how you are showing up each day
• The special challenges art specialists face, but how they can be turned into opportunities
• What really happens when you demonstrate your enthusiasm for art
• How sharing about your own life can open up a world of possibilities for your students
• My favorite quote and what it says about how I feel about being a creative person
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES
Enrolling new Sparklers on January 3, 2018
To learn more about The Sparklers Club
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram