How to Handle the Holiday Crush – Art Made Easy 034
The holidays don’t need to be a time for stressful schedules and hectic classes. Make this season your best ever by determining what your holiday intentions are, how to navigate your school’s holiday celebration parameters and what projects to do with your students that will deliver smiles for all.
In this episode, Patty addresses the big issues art teachers face every December:
- What should you do when your school doesn’t celebrate the Holidays?
- How to handle children who can’t participate in anything remotely seasonal.
- How to set your intentions so you can enjoy the season and bring focus to what brings you happiness.
- A list of non-religious art projects you can do in a short amount of time.
- How Parkinson’s Law applies to teaching art
Subscribe to Art Made Easy and receive new episodes directly on your phone via your podcast App.
Note: If you have an iPhone, subscribe in iTunes. If you have an Android phone, subscribe in Stitcher.
5 NON-RELIGIOUS ART PROJECTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Click the yellow button below and add your name and email to the form to download your project plan.
NOTE: The PDF will be sent to your email. Make sure to enter a correct email address and check your junk mail.
Teachers Pay Teachers : Deep Space Sparkle will be participating in the Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale on November 28 and 29.