If you’ve ever wondered if opening your own art studio is the right path for you, today’s guest, Arielle Goddard from Art Camp, will share what factors played a significant role in her decision to transition from an art teacher to creative entrepreneur…
Arielle will share how she transitioned from a program director and teacher of an art academy to a sole entrepreneur of her own art studio. She will share how she transformed her home to an inviting creative space, how she determines her fees and what triggered her decision to step out of what was comfortable to the great creative unknown.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
– The differences in teaching art to adults versus children
– How Arielle used art as a healing modality for herself and her students
– All the logistics for your first home workshop
– How the idea of operating a mobile art studio came to be for Arielle
– The way Arielle recommends dealing with perfection as a creator and entrepreneur
– How to determine pricing
– Arielle’s strategy in curating a stunning Instagram feed
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Art Made Easy listeners will recieve a 20% discount on any Art Camp’s Art Box. Use code SPARKLE at checkout.
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram