Have you ever felt frustrated or flustered at work? Perhaps a bit anxious or uncertain? Creating art lessons, prepping supplies, managing behaviors and dealing with uncertainty can challenge even the best of us.
Today’s episode of Art Made Easy takes a look at how one book, Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield changed the way I approached my day. As a writer, it made a huge difference in my productivity and as a teacher it allowed me to look at my job with more focus and less distraction.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• How having a professional mindset can help you in the art room
• What are the real differences between amateurs and professionals
• Why looking into the future can be just as limiting than looking into the past
• Whether or not you need to offer many different mediums in your art program
• Why I believe you can be both a creative and a business owner
• What I say before my students walk in the door
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES
Enrolling new Sparklers on January 3, 2018
To learn more about The Sparklers Club
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram
Turning Pro & The War of Art by Steven Pressfield