AME 079: How to Protect Your Creative Content
Do you offer tutorials, projects or handouts on social media, but get uneasy when someone swipes your idea? Protecting your creative content, from your Insta-Stories to your blog posts takes consideration. I know exactly how it feels when someone posts your content as their own and it’s not great.
Today’s episode shares 3 options to consider when deciding HOW to share your content without feeling like you got ripped off.
Also, a few updates on a Sparklers meet-up in Seattle, our upcoming Art workshop this summer and what I took from hearing Condoleezza Rice speak.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• How social media has changed the art industry and allows you to join tribes of like-minded people
• Why you should always been learning, growing and experimenting with different ways of teaching art
• When protecting your content, start with stating your intentions
• How to set up shop and charge for your content
• What I got out of sharing freely for years
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram