You probably know someone just like today’s guest. Someone who is passionate, dedicated, creative, and organized. She’s the gale that takes on everything and does it so well. You may even find that she reminds you of YOU.
Ashley Bruce is our Sparkler Spotlight for September. Ashley started her own art business in San Diego, California and visits local schools to help start and support art programs.
We chat about how her business started and how it impacted her life then and now. And because she is a featured Sparkler, Ashley turns the table on a typical episode to ask me questions. And this is where is gets good.
I’m pretty passionate about a few things when it comes to teaching art and running a business. Can you guess what some of them might be?
Ashley and I go deep on valuing your time, yourself and art. If you’ve been hired to start an art program in your school, you’ll find Ashley’s experience, ideas and resilience inspiring.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Ashley’s very first steps in starting her school’s art program
– What Ashley’s goals for the program were and how it’s affected the classroom teachers at her school
– How to develop from a volunteer to a paid position
– What significant mindset shifts Ashley had to make when it came to charging what she’s worth
– How to structure your business to impact all of your students
– How to successfully balance your family time with work
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Download my free Art Teacher’s Toolkit PDF by clicking the yellow box below. Enter your name and email and we’ll send it to you!
LINKS & RESOURCES:
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram