Sally Haughey Fowler brings absolute wonder to her students through the Waldorf environment. She walks into an art room with intention, passion and enough drama to rival a Disney production. In this episode, Sally discusses her 10 tips for teaching art to kids with emphasis on the Waldorf approach to art. She shares her three art teacher superpowers that reveal exactly how children think.
Sally was a featured presenter at the Deep Space Sparkle 2017 Art Workshop in Santa Barbara. I loved her workshop presentation so much that I wanted to share it with you and the Art Made Easy audience. Click down below to download Sally’s information packed slide deck so that you can waltz into your art room and share your superpowers with your kids.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
– Sally’s top 10 tips for successful classroom management
– How Sally came to realize the ways to speak to young children most effectively
– Sally’s key “superpowers” for managing young artists in the classroom
– Benefits of storytelling in your classroom and ways to bring life to art materials
– The power of the “Rule of 3” for successful learning retention in young children
DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION SLIDE DECK
To get Sally’s presentation slide deck, click on the yellow button below. Add your name and email and we’ll email it to you.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
LINKS & RESOURCES:
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram