Do you suffer from chronic overwhelm syndrome? Or as I like to say, do you know how to ask for help?
If you’re like most women, the thought of placing a burden on someone else is downright unthinkable. Or, you may be of the belief that its far easier to do the task yourself rather than take the time to explain it to someone else.
This episode shares the secret benefits of reaching out for help, ways to ask for help that benefit everyone and insights on how asking and receiving help has helped me become a happier teacher and business owner.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– How to tell if our pride is getting in the way of asking for help
– Why it all starts with you giving yourself the permission to ask others for assistance
– What the benefits of asking for help are
– Where to begin when asking for help
– How you can address your fears and limiting beliefs
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Podcasts mentioned in this episode: