We’re going back to basics today to answer 5 questions that you may have been afraid to ask about teaching kids to draw.
I’ve been sharing how to teach drawing to kids for a long time but what I noticed was the same 5 questions were asked over and over again by my audience. These questions are the direct results of diving into an art project but experiencing a reaction from a child that was unexpected. Situations like being frustrated, drawing too small and experiencing perfectionism can leave even the most experienced teacher bewildered.
Make sure to download the complete Q & A guide from Deep Space Sparkle.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
– What to do if your students want to copy pictures from books
– How to get kids to draw bigger, and what to consider when it comes to the size of the drawing
– My secret approach to use when students want to start their drawing over
– Ways to implement sketch books in the classroom
– What to do when children “shut down” during a lesson
DOWNLOAD THE Q & A GUIDE
To get the Art Classroom Q & A Guide, click on the yellow “Download PDF” button below. Add your name and email and we’ll email it to you.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES
Draw Paint Sparkle by Patty Palmer (Coming August 21st)
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram