Today I’m answering the most asked questions I receive about teaching kids to paint. This is the second episode in our series, Questions You Were Afraid To Ask.
If you want to know how to prevent your paper from curling, wonder why the salting technique doesn’t work for you or whether you should buy acrylic or tempera paint, this episode is perfect for you.
Make sure to download the free PDF that lists each question and answer plus offers bonus videos for you to view on Deep Space Sparkle.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why I feel it is precious to be present when teaching children
– What to do about “goopy” water colors
– The best ways to use salt with your watercolor and the supplies that work best for this technique
– How to stop your paper from curling
– How to make your use of Tempera paint more vibrant and the differences between liquid Tempera paint and Tempera cakes
– What are the differences between acrylic paint and Tempera paint
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
DOWNLOAD THE Q & A GUIDE
To get the Art Classroom Q & A Guide, click on the yellow button below. Add your name and email and we’ll email it to you.
LINKS & RESOURCES
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram