CLASSROOM TEACHERS GUIDE FOR TEACHING ART
You may wonder how you can teach art to your students if you don’t consider yourself an artist. Here’s the thing…I don’t believe you need to be a great artist to teach art to kids. You just need a little bit of help.
This episode of Art Made Easy offers you the tips and tricks (and the toolkit) to help classroom teachers teach art effectively when you don’t have an art room, lots of ideas or supplies.
Be sure sure to download the Classroom Teachers Guide Toolkit through the blog for links, tips and checklists.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
• Why templates and directed drawings can be beneficial for getting started on your classroom art lessons
• How you can organize your supplies for easy access and alternatives to a chalkboard that you can use as dedicated art spaces
• Why I recommend liquid water colors for every grade level if you’re a classroom teacher
• What big misconception exists about using chalk and ways you can start using it in your art room
• Ways to create the right environment for your students to create their art
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
LINKS & RESOURCES
> SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE VIDEO SERIES: Create Your Dream Art Program
You can visit Patty through Deep Space Sparkle on Facebook and Instagram
Classroom Teacher’s Guide to Teaching Art